We have a mission to make available histories that might not otherwise be accessible. There is a particular emphasis on the histories of science and engineering.
Our listing of published work and works that are coming to publication includes:
- “Whence Weather: from weather lore to weather science” Donard de Cogan ISBN 978-0-9935469-0-7 (Available at CreateSpace estore)
- “They talk along the deep: a history of the Valentia island cable telegraph station” Donard de Cogan (Available April 2016)
- “Autobiographies of James Graves, telegraph cable pioneer” (In preparation)
- “An Annotated History of Submarine Cables and Overseas Radiotelegraphs: 1851 – 1934” Ivan S. Coggeshall (In preparation)
- “A History of BT Marine Services” Eric Clayton (In preparation)